God for All digital support can help you to make the most of digital opportunities to connect with one another and with your community.
Whether you’ve already got lots of experience online, or whether you don’t know where to start, there should be something on these pages to help you.
Eleanor Ledesma is the God for All Digital Support Enabler, and is always happy to problem solve with you, or to book a one-one social media or website audit to help you improve your church or Mission Community’s effectiveness online. She can also advise on digital marketing strategies.
Digital Innovation Fund
Have you got a digital idea that you’d like to try? Perhaps a digital story-telling project, a digital way to connect with a new audience, VR headsets, a QR code graveyard tour, or something else! Why not apply for some funding to get your idea off the ground.
Applications are via a simple email to the God for All Digital Enabler, Eleanor Ledesma at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The fund is open to expressions of church and Mission Communities within Cumbria. Grants are assessed and awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
It would be helpful if you could submit your application by December, but the fund will remain open until March 2024, subject to remaining funds.
In your email, please include:
- A short paragraph detailing what you want to do and why you want to do it (Why? Who? What? When? How? Cost?)
- A sentence giving more information on who your key audience is and why your idea will be relevant to them?
- A sentence explaining how you will measure success.
- A sentence explaining the link to one or more areas of the God for All Vision (Follow Daily, Care Deeply, Speak Boldly, or Tread Gently)
- Bank details (ideally a church, parish or charity account)
- The phone number and email of the key contact
- If you have an idea, but you are not sure how to achieve it, don’t let that discourage you from applying. Eleanor can give guidance and support.
- The innovation fund must be used to try something new using digital tools or channels. So, whilst it may be used to purchase equipment, this must be done with the aim of doing something new and different.
- After you have completed your project or activity, you will be asked to complete a short evaluation form, so that we can record and share learning.
Digital Support Group
Join the friendly God for All Digital Support Group on Facebook for advice, ideas and news on training and research. It’s a good place to troubleshoot with others from around Cumbria.